The coffee break guide to email engagement
Target your campaigns by audience engagement
Measuring opens and clicks is a good start but you’ll probably want to be a bit more objective when it comes to understanding how close you really are to your customers.
Traditional email performance metrics give useful campaign- based feedback but to get anything more than a basic understanding of engagement you’ll need to measure a number of different factors and over a prolonged period of time.
With the right approach, and the right tools, engagement can not only be measured, but managed and actively exploited.
This coffee break guide takes you through the key principles of email marketing engagement and provides actionable advice that you can put to use straight away.
• The characteristics of customer engagement
• Introduction to precision targeting for email campaigns
• Profiling email subscribers by their engagement
• The characteristics of engaged and disengaged audiences
• Using engagement – from re-engagement campaigns to VIP rewards
Join our mailing list
Sign up to Sign-Up.to to keep up to date with all our news, guides and events.