Sign up for an email Marketing Discovery Morning as part of your agenda for London Technology Week.
What is London Technology Week?
London Technology Week (20-26th June 2016) is a festival of live events taking place throughout the UK’s capital. It celebrates and cultivates London as a global powerhouse of tech innovation by connecting the entire ecosystem both within London and beyond. The LTW agenda combines face to face networking with discovery and learning events, designed to create an inclusive and sustainable growth environment for organisations and social enterprises of all shapes and sizes.
Sign-Up.to’s email Marketing Discovery Morning is in the ‘Growth’ segment – providing practical advice and guidance for growing businesses in the capital. It’s being held on Friday 24th June in central London (Knightsbridge).
Click here > See the event in the LTW agenda
09:30-10:00 – Welcome and refreshments
10:00-11:15 – Part 1. The “essentials”
- Challenges – centre your email marketing as a critical component in your business.
2. Permission – why is it important, how do you get it, and how to use it?
3. Data – there is no value in data, only in how it is used. How to collect subscriber “insights”.
4. Design – how to make your messages stand out against 800 billion others.
5. Delivery – “send” is just the start. Maximise your chance of successful delivery.
6. Performance – which metrics to use, what do they mean and how you compare?
11:45-13:00 – Part 2. The “next level”
- Social – essential tool or just part of the noise? How to enhance your email with social media.
8. Integration – probably the most valuable action you can take. Here’s why.
9. Automation – streamline your process. Enhance your customer experience.
10. Profiling – relevance starts here. Understand what makes your customers unique.
11. Personalisation – simple, intermediate and advanced personalisation techniques.
12. Capability – The practicalities of making it all work.
13:00-14:00 – Buffet lunch