NEW - 2019 email marketing Benchmark Report
For our 2019 benchmark report we’ve analysed billions of emails sent through the Sign-Up.to platform between 1st January and 31st December 2018. The campaigns are sent from a range of micro, SME and enterprise organisations and public sector departments and the results are presented according to 29 industry sector classifications.
What's included in the 2019 report
– 29 different industry sectors
– Key performance indicators for each sector
– Open rate analysis
– Click-through (CTR) and click-to-open (CTO) analysis
– Unsubscribe and unsubscribe-to-open (UTO) rates
– Delivery and bounces
– Historical trends, and changes for each sector
– Desktop vs mobile device performance
– Automated vs non-automated campaign performance
– Sends frequencies by week, day and hour
– Pages of analysis, comment and guidance
Looking for last year’s (2018) report? It’s still available here.