2018 email marketing Benchmark Report
For our 2018 email marketing Benchmark Report we analysed billions of emails sent through the Sign-Up.to platform between 1st January and 31st December 2017 – from a range of SME and enterprise organisations and public sector departments.
The report contains 62 pages of analysis and comment with the results presented across 29 different industry sectors.
What's included in the 2018 report
– Key performance indicators for each sector
– Open rate analysis
– Click-through (CTR) and click-to-open (CTO) analysis
– Unsubscribe and unsubscribe-to-open (UTO) rates
– Delivery and bounces
– Historical trends, and changes for each sector
– Desktop vs mobile device performance
– Automated vs non-automated campaign performance
– Sends frequencies by week, day and hour
– 62 pages of analysis, comment and guidance
Looking for last year’s (2017) report? It’s still available here.
Be the first to receive it …
It’s not ready quite yet (anticipated February 2019) – but you can set an alert for us to send you an email when it’s ready on the form opposite.
Structure, design and content all play an important part. We’ve dissected the 12 essential elements that form the anatomy of an email. In each section you’ll find out how that element works, why it’s important and practical tips for implementation.