Practical training on the Sign-Up.to platform
Training afternoons are perfect for anyone looking for practical guidance on using the Sign-Up.to platform. No more theory – this is hands-on, structured training, designed to help you get to grips with both basic and advanced platform features.
The cost is £149 (ex.VAT) to register – this covers registration for up to 2 attendees from the same company.
Training Afternoon schedule
Location: London, UK (near Piccadilly Circus, W1)
Time: 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Thursday 2nd February 2017 – registration is open
Thursday 16th March 2017 – registration is open
Thursday 27th April 2017 – registration is open
Thursday 1st June 2017
Thursday 13th July 2017
Thursday 14th September 2017
Thursday 26th October 2017
Thursday 7th December 2017
Who should attend?
– Just curious – thinking about using Sign-Up.to? See it in action for yourself.
– New users – a great way to kick-start your Sign-Up.to journey.
– Improvers – consolidate the basics and find out about advanced features too.
Book your place
Registration is £149 ex.VAT
– this covers up to 2 attendees from the same company.
Session 1 - The basics
- Introduction – basic steps and navigating the Sign-Up.to platform.
- ‘Collect’ – creating a web form to collect new subscribers.
- ‘Collect’ – organising subscribers into folders and lists
- ‘Create’ – building a campaign using the responsive email editor.
- ‘Create’ – saving and previewing your finished campaign.
- ‘Send’– scheduling your campaign for delivery.
- ‘Analyse’ – using metrics to review campaign performance.
- Next steps – refining your future campaigns.
Session 2 - Advanced features
- ‘Collect’ – building a more detailed subscriber profile
- ‘Collect – using Dimensions and Audiences for precision targeting.
- ‘Collect’ – integrating Sign-Up.to with your other data applications.
- ‘Create’ – email personalisation – from simple to Dynamic Content.
- ‘Send’ – split-testing to compare different campaign variations.
- ‘Send’ – targeting your campaign delivery using Audiences.
- ‘Send’ – marketing automation for welcome and birthday campaigns.
- ‘Analyse’ – understanding and using subscriber interaction.
By the way… Sign-Up.to Discovery Mornings
Just in case you’d missed it – our Training Afternoons are an optional extension to our popular Discovery Mornings.
Discovery Mornings are the same date, same place – but in the morning!
Discovery Mornings take place between 10:00am and 1:00pm and provide a guided tour of best-practice techniques for anyone involved in email marketing – whatever platform you are using. If the Training Afternoon is the Sign-Up.to ‘practical’ then the Discovery Morning is the ‘theory’. Discovery Mornings are free to attend – so if you’ve arrived here first looking for practical training why not add the Discovery Morning to your schedule too.