Best practice in email marketing
Discovery Mornings are designed for all levels of expertise and suitable for users of any email marketing platform. If you are an email marketer, we’re confident it will be a morning of your time well spent.
Agenda – 10 best-practice topics in email marketing
- Permission – what is it? The law. How do you get and use it?
- Data management – building high quality email subscriber lists
- Email design – if, how and when is design important?
- Delivery – how to optimise your chance of successful delivery and open
- Analysing performance – which metrics to use and what they mean
- Data integration – linking email marketing with other data applications
- Marketing automation – how to create automated campaigns
- Subscriber profiling – forget data, think usable ‘insights’
- Personalisation – from simple to more advanced campaign personalisation
- Capability – bringing it all together – a case study
Who should attend?
– Complete novice – get sound advice and practical tips on how to get started.
– Marketing generalists – thinking about adding e-marketing to your strategy?
– Evolving e-marketers – seeking expert direction and best-practice guidance?
– Established users – looking for inspiration and new techniques?
Thursday 16th November 2017 – registration is open
Location: London, UK (near Piccadilly Circus, W1S 3AX)
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Check back for more dates soon
Discovery Mornings are FREE to attend, but popular – so book early to reserve your place. Please use the form opposite to complete your registration (your email address will be used to send your confirmation and other joining instructions).