A guided tour through 10 best practice areas of email marketing.
Suitable for all levels of experience and for users of any email marketing platform.
Seminar: Best practice in email marketing
Discovery Mornings are designed for all levels of expertise and suitable for users of any email marketing platform. If you are an email marketer, we’re confident it will be a morning of your time well spent.
Agenda – 10 best practice topics in email marketing
- Permission – what is it? The law. How do you get and use it?
- Data management – building high quality email subscriber lists
- Email design – if, how and when is design important?
- Delivery – how to optimise your chance of successful delivery and open
- Analysing performance – which metrics to use and what they mean
- Data integration – linking email marketing with other data applications
- Marketing automation – how to create automated campaigns
- Subscriber profiling – forget data, think usable ‘insights’
- Personalisation – from simple to more advanced campaign personalisation
- Capability – bringing it all together – a case study
Who should attend?
– Complete novice – get sound advice and practical tips on how to get started.
– Marketing generalists – thinking about adding e-marketing to your strategy?
– Evolving e-marketers – seeking expert direction and best-practice guidance?
– Established users – looking for inspiration and new techniques?
- Thursday 22nd February 2018 – sorry, you’ve missed it
- Thursday 12th April 2018 – sorry, you’ve missed it
- Thursday 24th May 2018 – sorry, you’ve missed it
- MORE DATES WILL BE COMING SOON
Registration – Discovery Mornings are FREE to attend, but popular – so book early to reserve your place. Please use the form opposite to complete your registration (your email address will be used to send your confirmation and other joining instructions).
Event location: London, UK (near Piccadilly Circus, W1S 3AX)
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
“Really great Discovery Morning today. I have been to several similar events from other companies and this is the best I have attended. Tony was a great speaker. I’m recommending the event to my colleagues” (Discovery attendee November 2017)