Best practice in email marketing
Discovery Mornings are designed for all levels of expertise and suitable for users of any email marketing platform. If you are an email marketer, we’re confident it will be a morning of your time well spent.
They are FREE to register, but popular – so book early to reserve your place.
Discovery Morning schedule
Location: London, UK (near Piccadilly Circus, W1S 3AX)
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday 2nd February 2017 – registration is open
Thursday 16th March 2017 – registration is open
Thursday 27th April 2017 – registration is open
Thursday 1st June 2017
Thursday 13th July 2017
Thursday 14th September 2017
Thursday 26th October 2017
Thursday 7th December 2017
Who should attend?
– Complete novice – get sound advice and practical tips on how to get started.
– Marketing generalists – thinking about adding e-marketing to your strategy?
– Evolving e-marketers – seeking expert direction and best-practice guidance?
– Established users – looking for inspiration and new techniques?
Register for your free place
Part 1 - The Essentials
- Challenges – centre your marketing as a critical component in your business.
- Permission – why is it important, how do you get it, and how to use it?
- Data – collecting, growing and enhancing your subscriber database.
- Design – create compelling communications which engage your audience.
- Delivery – “send” is just the start. Maximise your chance of a successful delivery.
- Performance – which metrics to use, what do they mean and how you compare?
Part 2 - The next level
- Social – essential tool or just part of the noise? How to manage the unmanageable.
- Integration – adding value by connecting your in-house systems and applications.
- Automation – streamline your process. Enhance your customer experience.
- Profiling – using insights to profile your subscribers and target your messaging.
- Personalisation – from a simple greeting to dynamic personalised content
- Capability – mind the gap! The practicalities of making it all work.
By the way… Sign-Up.to Training Afternoons
We’ve intentionally designed our Discovery Mornings as being suitable for users of any email platform – but – if you”d like to know more about the Sign-Up.to platform why not stay on for our Training Afternoon.
Training Afternoons are the same date, same place – but in the afternoon – and all about Sign-Up.to.
Training Afternoons take place between 2:00 and 4:30pm and provide practical, hands-on tuition on both standard and advanced features of the Sign-Up.to platform. Training Afternoons will be available after all of our 2017 Discovery Mornings.