Blood donation

1 minute read

blood-donation

On Monday the 9th of December a few Sign-Up.to staff members kindly donated blood here in Woking, Surrey.

With blood levels low and one of us with a universal blood type of O negative (yours truly) it was time to help out. As The National Blood Service says:

96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else.

It wasn’t the most successful group donation with a couple of near faints and one loss of consciousness. However we managed a few successful donations ourselves and got to see plenty of others giving up their time and blood for a great cause.

A big thanks to everyone that came along – it certainly took a lot of guts.

blood-neilblood-leanneblood-john
Tags: , , , ,