2017 email marketing benchmark report
The 2017 email marketing Benchmark Report is our 9th annual report and with 52 pages contains more analysis and discussion than ever before. We’ve also included tips and advice on how to analyse and improve performance.
For our 2017 benchmark report we analysed billions of emails sent through the Sign-Up.to platform between 1st January and 31st December 2016 – from a range of SME and enterprise organisations and public sector departments.
Download the full free 52 page report for more detailed charts, insight and analysis, including:
• Key performance indicators for each sector
• Open rate analysis
• Click-through rate (CTR) analysis
• Unsubscription rates
• Click-to-open (CTO) and unsubscribe-to-open (UTO) rates
• Delivery and bounces
• What’s changed summary, and for each sector
• Desktop vs mobile device performance
• Automated vs non-automated campaign performance
• Sends frequencies by week, day and hour