2015 Benchmark Summary
For our 2015 benchmark report we analysed over 1 billion emails sent through the Sign-Up.to platform between 1st January and 31st December 2014. These campaigns are from a range of small-to-medium sized UK organisations and public sector departments.
The overall results for all sectors were:
• Open rate – 24.45%
• Click-through rate – 3.13%
• Unsubscribe rate – 0.55%
• Click-to-opens rate – 10.79%
• Unsubscribe-to-opens rate – 2.68%
An overview of the key statistics for each sector is shown in the graph below. Download the full free 26 page report for more detailed insight and analysis, along with data tables and additional graphs.
Key email metrics by industry sector
We’ve made the full 26 page benchmark report available as a handy print-out-and-keep, or save-for-later PDF version.
The 2015 report includes:
- • Full open, click-through and unsubscribe rates by industry sector
- • Clicks-to-opens – understanding customer engagement
- • Unsubscribes-to-opens – understanding customer loyalty
- • Device opens by industry, mobile vs desktop
- • Full analysis and handy tips for performance improvement
You can download your copy of the report by completing the form on the right hand side of this page.
Looking for previous year’s versions of the report? They’re available in our archive.