Hi, we’re Sign-Up.to
Since 2003 we’ve dedicated ourselves to building the best tools to help businesses large and small manage their email and SMS marketing. We’re based in Woking, Surrey but work with clients around the world.
In 2014 we became part of HEG – Europe’s largest privately owned hosting group – but we continue to be run by the same team, including the founder.
The Sign-Up.to service is about much more than just software. We’re dedicated to helping you make the most of your online marketing by providing the best possible support.
We put customer service right at the heart of what we do and how we think. Phone, email, live-chat, even face-to-face at our seminars and training sessions – we’re always here to help. The friendly Sign-Up.to team live and breathe Permission Marketing.
Because we design and develop all our solutions in-house, our support team can talk directly to our developers, ensuring we can solve issues quickly and constantly release great new features.
Our core principles
If you’re thinking of working with us we thought you should know the 5 core principles which drive our business.
1. Service is everything – however you interact with Sign-Up.to ultimately we are providing you with a service. When we created Sign-Up.to we took the decision to put customer service at our very centre. It’s hugely important to us and it’s one of our key differences.
2. Simple is best – why make it complicated? We’ve gone back to first principles to design software (and services) which are easy to understand and intuitive to use. You’ll be up to speed in no time and your efficiency and productivity will increase.
3. It’s all about permission – there’s no other way. It’s the law, it’s polite and appropriate, but most of all it will enable you to build long-term relationships with your customers that build your reputation and grow your business.
4. Web-based software rocks! – (the techies call it SaaS). It’s accessible, fast and secure – simply an incredibly efficient way of delivering software to our customers. You’ll have all the benefit with virtually no IT overhead, administration or maintenance. Just log-in and go.
5. Do good – we love what we do and treasure the long-term relationships we build. We’ll always try to do our best for our customers and partners. We’re proud to support our community and are active supporters of local and national charities.